Unveiling of BLACK PRIDE Magazine new brand ambassador
BLACK PRIDE PHOTO CONTEST (BPPC) started in 2018 as one of the plans of BLACK PRIDE Magazine to give back to the society. It is organised with the intention of celebrating beauties in Nigeria and Africa as a whole in its purest form. It is also an avenue to showcase what we have in Nigeria – beauty and promoting such beauty for a year in the brand’s little way.
After sleepless nights, drafting, planning, seemingly unending brainstorm sessions and counting of votes, the unveiling of the winner of #BPPC2.0 and new brand ambassador of BLACK PRIDE Magazine has come.
In this interview with BPM reporter, Chukwuebuka Onovo talks about himself and how he won the photo contest to claim the brand ambassadorship position.
1. Who is Ebunovo?
I am onovo Chukwuebuka. I am from Enugu state.
2. Your educational background
I am an undergraduate of University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
3. Are there any award won before?
Black Pride Photo Contest award of BLACK PRIDE Magazine is the first award won so far.
4. What prompted you to participate in #BPPC2.0?
Nothing much, it is just my likes for competitions.
5. What are the things that helped you win the photo contest – #BPPC2.0?
My family and friends helped me win the contest.
6. How did you feel after it was announced that you won the photo contest?
I feel so happy considering the fact that I was contesting with a lady. You know ladies have more followers than boys.
7. What is your future plan for BLACK PRIDE PHOTO CONTEST?
My future plan is for the contest to continue so that others can be a beneficiary.
8. What do you have to say to new brands like BLACK PRIDE Magazine, that are pushing to enter the market space?
I haven’t noticed much but from the little, the brand is trying and I hope they will never stop pushing to be better and greater than others in the market space.
9. What advice do you have for the future contestants?
My advice for the future contestants is to work harder so as to be part of this evolving brand.
10. As the latest brand ambassador of BLACK PRIDE Magazine, what are the things you wish to see in the brand?
I wish to see better things that will make people to trust and appreciate the little things the brand is doing.
11. Congratulations once again
Unveiling of BLACK PRIDE Magazine new brand ambassador https://blackpridemagazine.wordpress.com/2019/08/12/unveiling-of-black-pride-magazine-new-brand-ambassador/
UzyShotIt Photography (@uzyshotit), Pop Media Africa X PopTV (@popmediaafrica X @poptvofficial), Wild West Media (@wwent_official), Deriving Joy Digital (@derivingjoydigi), Xclusivegists.com (@xclusivegists)
55 total views, 1 views today